Profile of Beeda Masthan Rao (BMR) Trust
Beeda Masthan Rao Trust, which is a non-profit making service oriented organization, evolved over a period out of the service motto from 2004 onwards. BMR Trust has been offering extension services for which it is recognized as a leading service organization in SPSR Nellore district. Over the years it has expanded its expertise and extension activities that are demanded by the local communities. Latest development interventions of BMR Trust are presented for your information.
Pedalandariki Illu Scheme
• Inspired by the ideology of distribution of house site pattas under Pedalandariki Illu Scheme of the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Sri Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy garu, I have purchased Ac. 8.00 cents of land for an amount of Rs. 1.20 crores in Iskapalli village, Allur Mandal, Nellore district for handing it over to the Collector & District Magistrate, Nellore for allotment to the poor beneficiaries identified by our Government, under Pedalandariki Illu Scheme.
• Around 533 fishermen, SC, ST, BC & Minority beneficiaries will be benefitted with 1½ cents of house site each.
• Purchase of the land for house sites is in the notice of Hon’ble Ministers and District Collector. Land will be handed over to the Collector soon.
Nadu – Nedu Programme
• Turning a new leaf over education sector, Hon’ble Chief Minister Sri Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy garu has launched the 'Nadu-Nedu' programme which aims at transforming government schools into vibrant and competitive institutions.
• Supporting the efforts of our beloved Chief Minister, I have purchased Ac. 3.10 cents for Rs. 10.00 lakhs from Salt Department, Government of India, to donate to the ZP High School, Iskapalli under ‘Nadu Nedu’ Programme for using as playground, and the land will be handed over soon.
• Provided tables and chairs to the ZP High School, Iskapalli for Rs. 5.50 lakhs
• Supported with SC Boys Hostels & BC Boys Hostels with Invertors and batteries, for continuous power supply with Rs. 4.00 lakhs.
Support to Infrastructure Development in Coastal Areas of Kavali Constituency
• Handed over Ac. 28.00 cents, worth of Rs. 2.80 crores to the fishermen in Iskapalli for construction of drying platforms and other livelihoods purposes, & Hon’ble Former Minister Sri Mopidevi Venkataramana has also laid foundation to drying platform.
• Ac. 5.47 cents in Pathapalem Kothur, costing Rs. 82.05 lakhs was given to fishermen of Iskapalli village.
• Supported 855 beneficiaries of SC, ST, BC, Minorities and others for whom houses are sanctioned, with Rs. 10,000 each for supporting the poor to progress construction up to basement level. Thus, an amount of Rs. 85.50 lakhs is spent for housing in Kavali Constituency.
• Donated Ac. 1.25 cents in Sy. No. 336, costing 15 lakhs to construct Marine Police Station in Iskapalli.
• Registered Ac. 2.6 cents in Sy. Nos. 335-1 & 315-A, costing Rs. 25.00 lakhs of land to Tourism Department for construction of Resorts in coastal area of Iskapalli village.
• Ac. 1.00 cents in Sy. No. 335-2 in Iskapalli village, costing Rs. 15.00 lakhs was given to Government of India in 2006 for construction of Light House
• Built 12 RO water plants in Kavali and Kovur Constituencies with Rs. 60.00 lakhs, @ Rs. 5.00 lakhs each
• Supported Veterinary Hospital building, PHC Building in Iskapalli village.
Skills Development Trainings
• Inspired by the ideology of Hon’ble Chief Minister Sri Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy garu for building a sustainable skilling Ecosystem in Andhra Pradesh, BMR Trust entered in to MoU with Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) to promote skill development and entrepreneurship in Fishery Sector for imparting employable skills to unemployed youth trough placement linked skill development training in Fisheries sector.
• We have trained 600 rural unemployed youth and placed them in various Export, processing, feed manufacturing Companies of fisheries, with which we have MoUs, in and around Nellore district.
Relief Operations during Covid-19
• BMR Trust has supplied essential commodities like rice, 5 types of provisions (edible oil, red gram, tamarind, red chilies, and tamarind) to around 50,000 families in 3 Assembly Constituencies, viz., Kavali, Kovur and Kandukur, with a total cost of Rs. 1.75 crores.
• Sri. Ramireddy Pratap Kumar Reddy, Sri N. Prasanna Kumar Reddy, Sri. M. Mahidar Reddy, respective MLAs of Kavali, Kovur and Kandukur have distributed the commodities in their Constituencies to the poor, affected by pandemic.
• Donated Rs. 1.00 crore to CMRF in the presence of Hon’ble Chief Minister.
• Mobilised Rs. 1.00 crores from Aquaculture Exporters of Nellore district and contributed to the Collector & District Magistrate’s fund at Nellore, for Covid – 19 relief operations and presented in the presence of Hon’ble Minister Sri P. Anil Kumar Yadav, Minister for Water Resources.
• Mobilised Rs. 20.00 lakhs from Prawn Hatcheries Association of Nellore and contributed to the Collector, Nellore.
• During the 2nd spell of Covid-19, 35 oxygen cylinders were supplied during this May month, which were used in Area Hospital, Kavali and Community Health Centre, Allur of Kavali Constituency, SPS Nellore district.
• Donating today 250 Nos (10 Liters and 5 Liters per Minute) of Oxygen Concentrators (Generators) through Beeda Masthan Rao (BMR) Trust, Nellore to the Government of Andhra Pradesh to be distributed to the needy medical institutions in the Nellore and Prakasam Districts.
• One crore rupees was given to the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy garu to the CM Relief fund for flood relief operations in November, 2021.